Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Placeholder: Iceland/Taiwan Tours

 


I like having these scrolling memes as a bookmark or placeholder between biking adventures. I find them at the exact opportune moment I need them. Love our meme culture. I used the Balrog in between the America trip and Japan. I used the knight resting by the fire gif in between Japan and Iceland. And now I'm using this anime thing in between Iceland and Taiwan. 

So take a break, grab your お茶 (ocha), and get ready for another fun adventure on bicycles with us. This time we have the bean and special guest Meatsticks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are encouraging the ocha sins! I tell you muwhasas

Kimball said...

No one knows what a muwhasas is.

Anonymous said...

This is neat. Man you’re rocking the blog. You think I should do it? I’m catching up on your Taiwan trip now. I’m a bad cousin, but you knew that already.

Anonymous said...

This is Chase btw

Kimball said...

Yes, you should do it, Chase.