Friday, January 12, 2024

Day #13 and 14 - Beipu to Taipei

I'll end this trip by how I started it: combining two days into one post. Because the first and last days were really only a few miles each, we can confidently say that this trip took 12 days. But before I jump the gun like my cousin Chase, let's not start the epilogue yet. That comes later.


We biked 83.07 km (51.42 miles) today!

I'm not done talking about our coolo Airbnb. Look at the toast. Star Wars toast with Darth Vadar. Even PaulAnthonyRomero messaged me about it. One of the greatest composers of our day. Can't wait for March when we see him perform in concert and I get to shake his hand. I bought a special jacket here in Taiwan just to impress him since he always wears the most lavish of suits.

The alleys were so narrow also with the classic cobblestone walkways. 

Even the outside of the house had this fun Godzilla scene. 

Hey zoom in. Nazi cookies.

Transformers are better than Marvel and DC. There I said it.

Trivia question: Are Holly's eyes open here?

This asparagus soda wasn't that good and kept getting worse the more I drank.

Little caption about the landscape.

I think I'll need something similar to this adorning my future driveway.

It's my goal to take a dump in here with Lily Rose someday.

This is what you'd see if BeReal was actually good.

Took us about twenty minutes to find the entrance to this pedestrian bridge.

More fun stuff.

We're going into that tunnel.

This is how much energy the bean has after the end of the day.

And this is how much energy Jamie has.

I love to just breath in deeply of her fur. Lately people have been saying her head looks like Gollum.

Last day! We biked 5.96 km (3.74 miles) and returned our bikes.

The owners of the bike rental shop, MathewBike. Very nice and helpful throughout our trip. Hopefully they'll visit us in Okinawa.

Now it's time to Play.

I posted this vid on my Insta stories. Very neat 3D thing. He took a dump.

Dim Sum!

Street performers!

I had this place starred on my maps. Deliciousssssssssssssssssss.

On top of the Taipei 101 tower.

💑

So much good street food. And the bean doesn't even whine or complain that she doesn't get a bite. that's how you know she's being a bean.

Worshipping the Almighty. They really love tending to the bean. Complete strangers mind you.

Everyone laughed good-naturedly at Lily Rose in her diaper as we walked past.

No comments: