Sunday, November 15, 2020

Around Mt Fuji This Time

Alright children, you remember a few months back when I climbed Mt Fuji. It was Glorious and Beautiful. Speaking of which, it is hard to believe it's been 2 months. And that I have a month left. I'm going to hate leaving Japan. Just like how Bill Clinton hates Hillary. 

Let's see what it's like around Mt Fuji. It's a great place to tour when you come to Japan. Bookmark a few days because there is a lot to see. 


First let's look at the sweet birdlett. 
There she is. 


I like these neat green dedicated bike lanes.

This soda was all good. 

Another angle of Fuji from sunset. 

Had some mechanical failure on my front rack.

This bicycle didn't come with eye-lets to mount the rack like some bicycles do. So I purchased eye-lets that you attach to the fork so you can mount a rack on. Somehow, I was placing too much stress on it or hitting to many sweet jumps that the eye-let broke. It happened at the perfect time while I was going slow in the city. Had I been going wild downhill at 60kph like I was a half hour earlier then let's just say the famous Ghost Writer would have been typing this now. 

View from our Michinoeki we camped at. 

The next morning we woke up early to see this coolo Shrine. 

Complete with a Pagoda, of course. Where you can purchase Phoenixes for 1,500 gold and 1 mercury. 

The classic. 

I love the Gates. 

Here's another fun manhole. 

Nasty. I can't believe I posted this. 

There are lots of caves by Mt Fuji. This one was advertised as an Ice Cave. However, just like Nagoya where the Snow Monkeys let me down. I was also let down with this cave. They should have called it Let Down Caves. I guess Fall is the time to not visit the caves because the ice hasn't formed yet. I was mad. 

Crawling in the little cave was treacherous. 

Look at that ney-ney ice spot. I don't even think it was real ice. They just put that there so people would sue them for Hate Crimes. 

This second cave was called Wind Cave I think. Don't know why, it wasn't windy in there.

The Geologist in me got excited to see the little lava formations, though.

Rocks. You all hate rocks. I know how you are. Not me.

I like this. 

In the wind cave they stored grains, nuts, and other items here. Even ice. 

Time to leave the caves and catch up with the Status Quo.


This is the Suicide Forest where people come to kill themselves.

Bodies are found often here. 

Love me some rivers.

Love me some waterfalls.

Rich.

I think I need this for my future yard. 


Stop playing the Quiet Game, dang it. Hate when you guys do that. 

2 comments:

Kara Dalmacio said...

Sweet jumps like Napoleon Dynamite? The caves are cool! The rocks are cool! The suicide forest is creepy.

Kimball said...

Haha almost!