Friday, October 17, 2008

First and Last state. Rated R.


This was the state of mind Lindsay was in when I met here in Wam-mart.

After much debate and thinking, we settled on this clown bicycle for Lindsay to ride. I think it will hold up well.


Just getting the bike ready for this week's trek across Oregon. We'll see how long this Wal-Mart Special will last. Any Wagers/bets? Post them in the comment forum. Run!



I'm playing in the pumpkin patch. It reminds me of Halloween. I haven't had one for 3-4 years now so I miss it.




This was a neat bridge that was made out of real metal.





We've never been to Oregon before. There's always a first for everything right? And right before this picture a stupid dog chased me down and tried to bite me then when Lindsay went passed it didn't do jack. It's prolly cuz I'm all huge and look like a super hero with my new red dinghy. I'd say I look like Tony Stark. Yeah that fits perfect. "I'm the Iron Man." I'm Huge. Well Now that I finally have company with me, my other campanion (Diablo) finally went home. The story behind that is: In the MTC, o sea Missionary Training Center for the slow ones, they teach us never to be alone as missionaries. We should always be with our companion except for when in an interview or division or in the toilet. They ingrained that into our heads so that we were robots and couldn't think for ourselves. They said if we ever leave our companion that Satan IMMEADIATLY becomes your new companion. So after I left Bountiful when all my companions jumped ship, guess who came along for the ride? The Devil himself. And it is tradition to let the traveling companion to post something on here so here's what he said.
"Not even death can save you from me."
That's it. Ok we'll end it with that. I'll post again another time, "if I still have a job."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lin, you look just like mom on the bridge

love the clown bike, I could just see you guys in there choosing it.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay looks like she's having way too much fun...

Hope you have a safe journey back!
Brandi

Anonymous said...

Lindsay- what is that in the front seat of the cart at walmart... next to the helmet?!?!?! Haven't I taught you better than that?
Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay you look so cute and sassy with Kimball's blog music playing. You guys enjoy Oregon. I'm sorry we lived there for a year before either of you were born. But Lindsay you did visit there when you were 2yrs old.Remember?

Anonymous said...

Kimball, I hope you read the sign on the bridge and didn't take a dump on it.