Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Answers

First I would like to answer Jana's questions. While I'm on my bicycle 16 hours a day, my thought begin to wander and I'd say it is d) all of the above, I think a lot about the mission, high school, work, and also the future. Like I kinda have a thought on a career that i'll persue. I also like the scenery. and always have in the background the clown song playing on low. Sometimes I think about the ladies past, present, and future. I also have thought of 3 bicycle inventions. I'd say I get tired of biking 5 percent of the time while i'm out here, I enjoy mostly all of it, if I didn't then I'd throw in the towel and just go back to the office. and Yes I'm thinking that I would like to do it again. I've thought of 3 other adventures that are frying in the back burner, details will be explained further down the road. And finally no Erin isn't driving me crazy. We're enjoying each other's company. and she's not a girly-gril.
i love lamp, I would appreciate it that Channel 5 news follwed me. I'd feel I was cool.
plummer, you got prollems if you can't get the toilet flushed you can always clog it like I always do. Works great.
mckay, no I wasn't nekid in the picture.
little boy from big business, a cow plop is something eatable, and edible.
lindsay, I dont take suplements that's only Talmage, I drink SODA!
stock investing newsletter, dang it I dunno when I'm going on online, and I haven't got honked at yet.
Mindy, yes my legs look like the hulks, and I haven't tried to get out of Mindy's yet.
fox 10, I'm riding so that Obama loses.
Rashes Magazine, the rash still hasn't healed. I'll do an interview but please no photos.
Joe, I didn't have my knife or gun to pull on anyone. josh and Jeremy are old co-workers of mine and they signed up for the trip when they found out that I had a back stabbing friend that ditched me to get married. Dad will be with me next week, then I'll be alone for a week then Lindsay will finish it off.
anonymous, I don't cry myself to sleep.
paula, yes my trasero hurts in the morning then it gets lean as the day goes on.
anonymous, my face doesn't hurt.
anonymous, the family jewels don't hurt tampoco.
Ok that's it, we'll do round 2 later. Thanks a bunch Milton.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can someone pleeeease sign up to ride with Kimball that week that he is alone (week 9)? Otherwise we will have to fly the useless bike back home and then I will have to fly up to Reno with it. The problem? I don't know how to take the bike apart and box it all up. (The open leg is from Salt Lake or Provo to Reno about the second week of October or so - bike will be included).

Anonymous said...

Oh, I didn't run any of that by Kimball, by the way. Maybe he wanted a week by himself so he can THUNK about things in his life.

Anonymous said...

Hey there buddy,
I'll ride the ninth week if you and five friends sign up for my stock investing program!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i'll ride with you for a week. i'll act like i'm your friend. i tell you what you wanna hear. then i'll backstab you like your friend and raise your taxes.

Anonymous said...

Kimball,

Do you remember this. I found this video of you and I hanging out in a pub befor you left

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBqt0a8sgWM

Joe said...

If he does want a week by himself then he could leave the extra bike at my house, or any of the other cousins that live in the Salt Lake / Provo area. Then we could ship it Fed Ex to Reno. I know some people that can keep it for him until he gets there. I haven't talked to anyone else yet, but between the 4 of us he should be able to stay with someone if he needs to. Unless he already has somewhere to stay. If you need to call me to work something out then here's my numbers:
Work - 801-494-8748
Cell - 435-313-3186

Give me a call.

Joe said...

Or email me:
akamarathonman@yahoo.com
akamarathonman@gmail.com
akamarathonman@hotmail.com
jgibson@gibraltar1.com

I prefer the yahoo and gibraltar accounts, but you can email any of those.

Anonymous said...

If you Fed Ex the bike then it will never get there. Or it will get there smashed and in a million pieces. You better UPS it just to be safe.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimball, will any of us Utah Gibson's get to see you when you pass through? When do you plan on being here? I tried to get uncle Mike to volunteer to ride with you the 9th week but.... (he doesn't know if he could make it! shhh....)

aunt Jerri

Anonymous said...

Kimball,
If you need a friend to ride with you on the 9th week - I could be a friend to you... we all need friends. ;)

min_wilson said...

Kimall, what is the significance of Pantera's Cemetary Gates? Am i supposed to know this already?

Joe said...

Good call McKay! Fed Ex really sucks. I'd definitely use UPS. Thanks for straightening me out...(jerk) Wait! Was that out loud? Ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

I finally heard the second song on your playlist. I'm beachless. I am without beach. What was that? Honestly.

Jerry and Ginger said...

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a toosie roll pop?

Kara Dalmacio said...

I won't ride with you, but I will sign up for the stock investing program so the guy from the stock investing newsletter can ride with you the 9th week. =)

Kimball said...

Who is the dang stock investing guy/newsletter? and I'd like if someone was with me during the 9th week to share the advnture in the barren wasteland of north Nevada. and Obama I don't want you with me I don't need another backstabbing friend.

Anonymous said...

Ah come on Kimball, I've already fooled half the people in America (which I hate). Your next.

Anonymous said...

Ok I'll ride with you. Wait, did you say Nevada? Nevermind.