Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This week went by even faster dang it.


Jeremy giving a wave to the camera. upon asking how he felt about the trip he said" I loved it and never had so much fun and hard work, Kimball is really cool and he is John Henry. I'm just afraid to show up at work on Monday because I will have to answer to Mitch now, because I got demoted after missing 3 weeks of real actual work."

Here's Mom, my next riding companion, as she gets off the elevator in our rich luxury suites hotel. Jeremy and I managed to flirt with a girl for 15 minutes and she dropped the price from $109 a night to $73. We made a good bargain. These are tecnicas one learns as he goes throught-out life.


I found a really cool street named after someone who's really cool too. that was a coin-dence.



After church a few members let us see inside their rich ol' apartment on the 48th floor. It was very tall and you could get a good view of the dinghy around. I happened to ask how much does an apartment like that rent for a month and he replied 4,400 gold. Looks like I'm never living in Chicago. Maybe for a honeymoon, "if you know what I mean."




This was a neat sight for tourists.. along with the background of tall buildings.





While being in Chicago, we did a rondevoo with Uncle Paul and Aunt Nancy. They brought along Jodi. She just graduated from the Navy Bootcamp and she loved it and was sad to leave. This was a photograph taken at the big ol' silver jellybellie (see above)
*Note that images are longer and skinnier than appear.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those images must be way longer then they appear because you look like you're 5'2" in that picture!

Melanie said...

loving the map feature!

Janalee said...

Throw some corn cobs at mom, then take a picture of her screaming, 'OH! What was that?! Kimball! You turkey!!!"

Anonymous said...

way to go Kimball. I am following your progress with much delight!

Anonymous said...

yeah, I'm more than 5'2" dang it.you forgot who you were dealing with.