Sunday, August 3, 2008

Am I doing it right?

I don't know how to work these stupid blogs but I am desperate. What do i do, talk about my personal life and display for everyone to see? Last night I went bowling with Josh and his friends and Ben, and I won the first game but lost the next two, so I lost a few bets. I'm not gunna be filling up my tank as fast as I'd like now. This morning after 3 hours of leeping, I rode bicycles with Reebar and friend Joseph at some trails in the McBowell movement mountains (I just made that one up, man I'm all cool) in Scottsdale. I liked it and almost got a t-bone steak by a golf cart and a Saguaro cactus. Just a little preparing for my adventure so I don't get worked. FYI I'm biking from Maine to California and leaving August 11. And I hope it works too. So if readers that are interested in the crap that I'll be doing, well I'll be posting often about what will be happening or if i'll get eaten by a bear or bloody bones. Run! post some comments dang it!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you didn't fall off your bike and sit in a cactus.

YAY! I am your first comment.

Can't wait to hear about the bike trip!

Janalee said...

hahahahah Mcbowell movement mountains.

You have to send everyone you know an email alerting them to your blog. It just doesn't happen magically.

Faith without works is dead. hello.

Anonymous said...

welcome home!

Anonymous said...

Kimball, I'm disappointed that you've asked everyone but me to join you on your ride.

Anonymous said...

No Loverly, he didn't ask me either, I think it has something to do with blood... or bloody bones
Brandi

Amy John said...

Hey Kimball. I didn't know you had a blog! I saw your desperate cry for comments on Janas blog, so I thought I would drop by and say hello. I can't believe that you are taking off so soon for so long! But it is so awesome! You will have such a blast. Can't wait to read all about it!

Anonymous said...

No your not doing it right kimball, your a guy, which means you shouldn't be doing it at all.

Joe said...

Hey Kimball, you don't know me. I'm your cousin Joe. Jerri's kid...
I think the last time I saw you was way back in '97 when I was going to school at ITT. My wife, daughter and me went to lunch with you, your Mom and Lincoln. You were about 9 or 10 so you should remember that one. Really good Mexican food...weird drinks...got spilled all over the place. It was wild.

It's cool that you're riding across the US. It's nice to see pictures of you and the rest of your family. I'm looking forward to seeing the US through your eyes.

Later,

Joe

Anonymous said...

Man, Rachel was hoping you'd ask her too, but you didn't. Hi "person who has favorites." How is the "person who has favorites" doing? Pretty person-who-has-favoritesy?

Kara Dalmacio said...

Hi Kimball-
Jeremy told me you started a blog and I had to check it out! You are a hilarious writer - I'll be sure to check back often for updates! =)

min_wilson said...

Nice reference to filling up your tank. It wouldnt have happened even if you did win... Josh told me. Nice try...Doggs...