Friday, August 8, 2008

preparing

Now today I had to do a few adjustments even after recently getting from the bike shop, Ol' America, still had some cleaning up to do (yes i thought about it and that's the name I'm giving to the bicycle whoever can guess por que? will be the winner and if you guess a stupid answer "i award you no points, and may beep have mercy on your soul."(more points if you figure that one out)). It's a junky ol' bike similar to junky ol' Einstein, now I offended Jeremy D, but as in the words of Jordan Mellor "good enough." Ok well then if anyone noticed I am using the official bike manual complete with references to the Book of Mormon. Makes you think huh? Dad even pointed it out. Makes you think again. So tonite I scotchguarded all my crap one coat so that it can be waterproof when the tornado hits in the mid-west. This is gunna be the neatest thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Billy madison. give me a real challenge.

Anonymous said...

This one is a challenge: finding the difference between my butt and your face.

Anonymous said...

your daddy