Thursday, August 21, 2008


I'm making a fire. and stoking it. and I'm jon.










this is a sign that tells us to watch out for horses and buggy's. Prolly didn't know that one. We haven't seen any amish though.














I remember one time working on Gantzel road with Josh D. we saw Bowser driving down the road in his little blue car waving to us. Now I know where he lives. It's a neat ol' castle with a knight that guards the door. So today is Wednesday and New York is a long ol' state, I'd say my pick of favorites for the New England states is Maine. So I don't have much time the librarian is kicking me off and I hate these apple computers. I spent half the time figguring out what I was doing. thes computers are cheap and all slow. I'm nevr buying a dorky a MAC. So I'll post more later.

10 comments:

Janalee said...

If you get a chance to romp around an Amish countryside (with real Amish people!) do it, it's my lifelong dream.

LucyH said...

I'm amazed that you and Taylor are doing this. Must be nice to take off and roam the country.

GCrew Mama said...

OH MY GOD!! ARE YOU IN AMSTERDAM IN THIS PICTURE? IT LOOKS LIKE THE OLD ARMORY I GREW UP NEAR!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH! Someone just used the Lord's name in vain.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Kimball!!

Anonymous said...

why would anyone want to bike across stupid no-good America. France or even Russia are much better countries.

Anonymous said...

Kiss my crippled beep, beep is listening!!

Anonymous said...

Kimball, whats the difference between edible and eatable?

Anonymous said...

they're two different things. not everything that is eatable can be edible and vice versa. but only rare times can the two co-exist

Anonymous said...

That's great that you can light a fire but you'll never get Rodman of Year the with you action crack hanging out!