Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Taylor's section: Done


I'm stuck in traffic at the bridge to get to the American side. Josh and I like to transform our bikes into cars and we just ride in the road and it works fine.


Here is Niagara Falls. we went to the Canadian side. So now I can say I rode my bike to Canada twice. The view was a lot better over there. AS we took this photo Josh took off the helmet to show respect for the viewers, but he left it and we came back and it was gone. so the helmet got stolen dang it. oh yeah and last week was when Taylor's helmet got lost. so now we have 2 bikers and zero helmets. we don't know what to do now. we might just have to go back to the office.










Try to find Josh in this picture. you'll have to zoom in. He tried to be like an olympic athelete and raise his bike over his head.
The last picture of Taylor as he finishes his portion of the trip and gets into the taxi. Now Josh entered into the scene and he'll be my rodman for a time being. So Taylor is gone that means the clown song will be on repeat the next few days. Now I have another trivia question for the readers. How many total miles have we done(Sunday being the last day)? And i'll take a quick poll from the viewers. Josh started this leg with virtually no basic training. will he make it? and if so how long? I'll be hearing your responses in the comments posts. they bettter be some good ones without any colorful language this time.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I am first!

Youve traveled approx. 400 miles.

Josh will make it, I guess. He'll just throw the trip way off schedule and cause everyone to have to bike extra or wait for days. Actually you'll probably just have to take a taxi to your next location.

Anonymous said...

Kimball, Are you sure Taylor got on the right plane? He's not back at the office today (Monday) and we're worried about him! Without you "guiding" him, he might have gotten on the wrong plane and there's no telling where he ended up. :) But I worry even more now with Josh being your "co pilot". Please hold his hand when you guys cross the streets and if you get him a new helmit, please make sure he buckles each time. (As for mileage traveled...624 1/2 miles)...

Janalee said...

Look, Pablo's (from Napdynamite)cousins are in the pic with their cool red lowrider. Were they glaring at Josh and shaking their head in a threatening manner so he quickly put the bike down and ran off?

I think Josh can do it.

Anonymous said...

It's Pedro jana, not Pablo.
Some advice Kimball; Josh will be purposely disagreeing with you a lot. So just agree to disagree.

Anonymous said...

The cab driver (in the background) was a fun guy to talk with. He had a real thick NY accent and dropped the F-bomb about fifty times in the 20 minute ride. I had a blast and wich I could have done the whole trip w/ Kimmers.

Anonymous said...

I think Josh will make it, but I agree that he will slow you down...

Talmage, I guess the rumors are true... you work 50 minutes a day and the rest of your time is devoted to reading blogs?...

I'm not sure where I heard that one.

Good Luck Kimball and Josh!

Anonymous said...

I predict you guys are about to be very wet.

Amy John said...

500 miles??

min_wilson said...

You two are too funny. As long as you dont make anymore way out of the way trip or go on another all day search for one item, you should stay right on schedual. Josh is a trooper. i believe in him all the way at least... =)

Anonymous said...

casi, casi por mucho. the answer was after 2 weeks of riding total miles we've done since that one Sunday was 887. It might be plus or minus 10 miles cuz sometimes the speedometer likes to double more then it's worked, i wish i could do that for the bike.